FREE EMERGENCY WEBINAR (Limited to 100 pax)
Here's What's New About Digital Marketing!
* Very limited seating - only 100 spots for each webinar we do *
Get 3 FREE Bonuses When You Register
What you will learn on this free webinar
Alaric Moses Ong has done 5 different businesses before, of which 3 of them were started with zero capital which went on to generate 6 figures within a few short months. He is also the founder of the largest Facebook Marketing Community in Singapore with over 1500 members.
In this webinar, he will be showing you how he scaled one of his businesses to $1.2 million in revenue in 18 months with 0 capital.
You can copy and paste his proven method to scale ANY business... Even if you don't have any experience or product to start.
What you will discover:
- How to run FB Ads in as little as 90 seconds even with 0 technical expertise
- How you can make $3k/month to $10k/month as a CORONA-PROOF Freelance Marketer (AKA SMMA)
- How to build a business that generates you real income with $0 capital from anywhere in the world
- Case studies of other ads and how my clients are generating millions of sales with Mr Facebook
- The 2 key skills you need to scale ANY business that most marketers have no clue about
- The Secret behind Facebook Marketing that makes a great Facebook Marketer a gold mine for any business owner in this crazy pandemic and more!
FREE BONUSES FOR ALL ATTENDEES
- BONUS #1: You will get his e-book, "How to use Facebook to promote your business" for FREE
- BONUS #2: You’ll get the secret link to his Closed-Door Marketing Telegram group to network with hundreds of other marketers and also EARN COMMISSIONS!
- BONUS #3: FREE 1:1 Marketing consult with one of his students who is a copywriting expert.
Here’s a quick background about Alaric: https://www.alaricong.com
Testimonials from hundreds of happy clients: https://www.alaricong.com/p/testimonials.html
Written reviews and results: https://www.alaricong.com/p/testimonials1.html
Interviews with 6,7, 8 and 9 figure entrepreneurs: https://www.alaricong.com/p/interviews.html